Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: skellie picture

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bullovic123's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello!
    I had this picture of the social d skellie playing bass inside of a star? I dont know what that kinda bass is called in english. Not the ordinary bass guitar but that kinda bass that u have standing. You know what i mean? =)
    I wonder if anyone have a link or that picture on their computer. Would love to have it again.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There you go:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult.../f/4427/t/3222

    Some other fella was asking for it just a little while ago and some folks posted various pics of it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •